View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 11:53 PM   #1572
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hentai [3D] XXX GAMES - Great Collection (All Genres)

Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries (Ver.0.36 compressed)

Year: 30 July 2022
Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, Ren'py, Visual novel, Animation, 3DCG, Dating sim, Big tits, Milf, Blowjob, Titsjob, Hardcore sex, Forced, Humiliation, Seduction, Voyeur, Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Lesbian, Sex toys, Cumshot, Fingering
Developer / Publisher: Radiant Heart Games
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:1.43Gb
Version:0.36 compressed
Uncensored

Overview:
You play as a 28-year-old man who is working in a very prestigious company in a very demanding job.
One day you find your boss in a very strange situation...The same day you get into a car accident.
You don't think that this is an accident and you try to prove, that your Boss, Mr.Pinewell, is involved in some shady business...
At the same time you'll need to manage your private life and help your character achieving his goal to be the best man he can be!
SPOILER
Valeria ~ The Amazon Roommate
Emma ~ The Hardworking Co-worker
Nia ~ The Thick Nurse
Naomi ~ The Fitness Enthusiast
Grace ~ The Naughty Therapist
Shiori ~ The Shy Adult Video Actress
And more...

Changelog:
Ver.0.36 Public Release!
The new update is here! As usual, it includes Naomi's first quest, her one heart date, two erotic scenes and a few minor scenes.
To start the new content you need to go to the cheat menu in the store and activate the new update or simply start a new game.
One thing that I noticed that currently does not work correctly are the dates. You can actually go on one heart dates regardless
if you completed the quest before or not. This is not how they were supposed to work. It would be an easy fix, but that would
mean that a fresh save game would be required, so that's why I decided that I will only fix it in the update 0.4 which will be a larger
update which will require fresh save games. If you play the game as intended, then this doesn't really affect your gameplay experience at all.
Do not however try to go on a 2 heart date! They are not yet in the game and will softlock you, and you will need to load a savegame
(Therefore, I would advise saving before asking a girl on a date).

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/c7a7c50d85c0f
presskurant is offline   Reply With Quote