View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #49
deil1974
Crazy

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

A New Dawn – Version 0.8.3

Info: The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
CHANGELOG Bugfix version 0.8.
+ Fixed blake dream variable didn't get the right value once all dreams was done. This made some people only dream about blake since it was the only dream that wasn't done yet
+ Fixed dance dream was set to be done before the dream was actually done giving the dream sequence lower priority making it harder to get the last dream
+ Put the inn keeper and the dancing bunny back, removed them accidently when I changed the corruption points for the gang bang scene
+ Fixed a variable that didn't reset properly for blake friends event to trigger once you visit and talk to them alone
- Removed the plugin LeAutoPushNPC was creating a bug if you tried to push events that isn't defined

CHANGELOG
+ Changed direction from shop said north when it's actually south
+ Changed the animation fade out and fade in screens to override pictures so that you don't experience the annoying blinking pictures
+ Fixed blake scenes bugs, picture freeze and walking error.
+ Fixed game freeze when enter the inn
+ Fixed showed wrong sized boobs at the cumshot of blake scene
+ Changed corruption points when viewing the gang bang scene first night from -20 to -10 if you steal her coins.
+ Added an option to give no HP and MP cost to the cheat skull (Use with caution I'm not sure the game will fix this option tested once and worked for me but can't guarantee it will work)
+ Fixed if you run out from the jerk house you could not stay at the old man or at the jerk

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 1700 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a02632e552547/A_new_dawn_0.8.3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a02632e552547/...dawn_0.8.3.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote