View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 08:20 AM   #118
Gorod126
Godfather forum

Gorod126 is on a distinguished road
Default My Step Sisters Seduce Me On Valentines Day - S12:E3 - 217

Official Title: My Step Sisters Seduce Me On Valentines Day - S12:E3
Cast: Mackenzie Moss, Jessie Saint, Jane Wilde
Tags: Petite, Teen, Big Ass, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blonde, Blowjob, Bras, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl-Girl-Boy, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, Long hair, Panties, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Sloppy, Super Skinny, Tall Girls, Tan, Tattoos, Thongs, Valentines Day

Official Synopsis: Valentine's Day is coming up and someone is leaving secret admirer cards for Damon Dice. He goes to confront his step-cousin, stepsister, and adopted sister to see if they know what's up. Jane Wilde, Jessie Saint, and Mackenzie Moss all deny knowing anything about it. When Damon leaves, Jane, the step-cousin, confesses that she gave him one of the cards after giving him a striptease to allegedly ask his opinion of some Valentine's lingerie. Next, Jessie admits that she left him a card after offering to give him a naked back massage. Finally, Mackenzie admits that she snuck into Damon's room, naked, and covered herself in flower petals while leaving a card. Too bad none of the girls' stories m...

Tech. Info
Size: 3345.04 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:36:04

Gorod126 is offline   Reply With Quote