Censorship: None
Developer: Fex

Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Type of publication: In development
Version: 0.2.10b
Interface Language: Multilingual

System requirements: OS: Windows / Mac / Linux, HDD: 2GB

**Update to 0.2.10b

Description: Rack 2's core gameplay is similar in nature to Rack 1. You will be presented with characters in science-themed bondage scenarios, and given a number of toys and gadgets to interact with them. Unlike Rack 1, Rack 2 will feature several different bondage poses and machines, and it will allow you to control a heavily-customizable scientist character, so you can pleasure your subjects personally in a fashion similar to Bedplay.

Because Rack 2 is being developed in 3D, you will have full control of the camera and viewing angles, including a first-person interaction mode and the ability to set up cameras throughout the testing environment for alternate views in real time. Like Midnight Fireworks and Bedplay, Rack 2 will have a method to automate your actions, while your hands are busy doing other things.

Add. information:
Most of the problems are solved by deleting the directory on this path: "... \ AppData \ LocalLow \ Fek".
File format changed from .zip to .iso by renaming.

ChangeLog:
v0.2.10b
"Stimulation baselines, TriLib bug fixes, screen melt fix, vibe wand" - December 5, 2019

- At long last, I'm beginning to hammer out the subject sensitivity, endurance, and orgasm numbers. 63 of the game's interactions should now behave roughly as intended in terms of getting the subject (and the player!) off
- The bug that was causing the screen to melt when selecting a test subject (or occasionally while in the shower) has been fixed
- Several new bugfixes have been made in regards to the long-standing "TriLib bug" (where embellishments and clothing don't load, or load with white textures.
- A new toy has been added: the vibe wand! Once you've unlocked it, you can craft it at the Gyro Dock.
- I'm aware that the bugtracker is being eaten alive by bots. My disappointment with the bugtracker system I'm using is immeasurable, and I intend to switch, eventually.

Download FSR2.rar - 1.3 GB
altbox is offline   Reply With Quote