View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 12:47 PM   #6122
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Miss Tiff - Tights Worship 2 Pantyhose Joi

Miss Tiffany Loves to be Worshipped in Nylon Tights (Part2) Outfit for part2 - sexy satin blouse with bra, short tight skirt, high heels, sheer to waist tights with no panties underneath, high heels. Maybe a darker colour of sheer tights than part1 (e.g. brown, grey or black). First Scene It is morning and you are getting ready for work. Clip starts with you naked maybe in a robe, with your outfit laid out ready to get dressed into. You remove robe then slowly and sensually get dressed into bra, tights (with no panties), blouse, skirt and high heels. I arrive (you have asked me over for a quick chat before you go to work). You start to tell me all about how you want me to meet you again that evening after work, when I get the chance to worship you again in these new tights. You make me give a soft kiss to the tops of each of your nylon feet, while explaining: "Just imagine what it will be like to worship my nylon feet after I have been in these heels all day. My tights will have soaked.
Format : mp4
File Size : 576.41 MB
Duration : 00:16:26
Resolution : 640x480
Tags: feet Tease, perfect feet, legs Tease,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4eecb4bf0b47e
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote