View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #7
PATRIOT66
Elite Poster

PATRIOT66 is on a distinguished road
Default Max Hardcore (Full collection of movies)

Max.Faktor -14 (European version)

Stars: Courtney Simpson Barbie Bucxxx Max Hardcore Catalina Asia Pandora Dreams

Description: Asia is just adorable in her skates and pigtails! I pump her hairless pussy to get acquainted! I take off her skates and make her suck her toes whole I ream her ass!

File:avi
Size: 1440 MB
Duration: 01:57:28
Resolution: 512x384

Links:
Faktor

Links:
Max.Faktor

Max.Faktor -15 (European version)

Stars: Layla Rivera Kelsey Michaels Alicia Andrews Max Hardcore Gia

Description: Adorable little Kelsey is all mixed up in The Max Faktor 15. She wants to be a model but don't know which way to turn. Layla and Max show her how the big girls do it - in the cunt, down the throat and up the ass! Max catches cute little Gia smoking in the park, and shows her what happens to bad girls. He pumps her throat and ass right on the spot! Alicia is a fuck doll who comes over when Max promises to make her more popular. She's going to get way more ..

Size: 1550 MB
Duration: 02:13:00
Resolution: 720x480

Links:
Faktor

Links:
Max.Faktor

Max.Faktor -16 (European version)

Stars: Kelly Wells Hailey Young Ryan Knox Max Hardcore Brandon Iron Layla Rivera

Description: Layla brings over Krissy to play, and we turn her into an ass-reamed teen-queen! It's a gangbang party at Max's house, when fans invade his place and pile on Layla and Hailey Young! Kelly isn't getting enough attention at home, so she sneaks out. I give her all the attention she can handle in all her squeaky tight holes!

Size: 1410 MB
Duration: 02:03:19

Links:
Faktor

Links:
Max.Faktor

Max.Faktor -17 (European version)

Stars: Catalina Ginger Lea Max Hardcore Cameron (I) Layla Rivera

Description: Cameron: 90-pound hairless teen who wants to be a cheerleader. Max drills her throat and ass, and shows her how to make the squad! Layla and Ginger Lea: Ginger Lea is the upset mother of one of Max's models. But Max doesn't give a fuck and reams her ass on the front porch! Max and sidekick Layla take her upstairs and work her over good. Catalina: Catalina is on vacation in Canada, where she gets in real trouble when she lets a stranger in her room.

Size: 1370 MB
Duration: 02:00:14

Links:
Faktor

Links:
Max.Faktor

Max.Faktor -18 (European version)

Stars: Kelly Wells Lexi Leigh (II) Max Hardcore Layla Rivera Veronica

Description: I picked up Molly, then crank her mouth and ream her ass! Layla finds little Lexi and we fuck her up good! Veronica can't come to the phone right now because she's busy! I crush Kelly in Las Vegas and leave her caked with cum!

Size: 1240 M
Duration: 01:48:22

Links:
Faktor

Links:
Max.Faktor
PATRIOT66 is offline   Reply With Quote