View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 11:39 AM   #3204
erogamer26
Veteran

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

College Bound (v.0.6.06)

Date: 11 September, 2022
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, School setting, MILF, Big tits, Big ass, POV, BDSM, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Handjob, Blowjob, Romance, Blackmail, Teen, Teacher, Anal sex, Sex toys, Virgin, Groping, Incest, Harem, Lesbian, Threesome
Censorship: None
Publisher: FOZ
Version: 0.6.06
Language: English
Size: 4.11 GB

Description:
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of a year-long adventure — you and your girlfriend Summer together in sweet, sweet Paris. Sounds nice, doesn’t it? Well, maybe if the principal didn’t suddenly exclude you from the program completely. That bitch!

v0.6.04
Do you know what’s up? B-D-S-M is the word of today’s release, that’s what’s up. I have prepared a super hot scene featuring your favorite busty librarian and a new teacher in the university - Stacy, who you might already know from Arctic Adventure. Turns out that talking shit behind Stacy’s back might not be in favor of Tracy, though as she seems to like the «punishment» from her busty blonde domina. Check today’s release to see what I’m talking about and decide for yourself if the punishment was just or too harsh!

Apart from the scene, there’s also a hot make-out session with Mary in her office, a conversation with Willow who will tell you about her recent problems with her significant other, MC finding out about the contents of Victoria’s secret box (and Lynda telling him she had absolutely nothing to do with the box being opened). What’s more, if you’ve spent the night with Shanice, you’ll discover a painting she made just for you. It’s abstract, though, so don’t expect to understand it on the first look.

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d708e4bfca72/Co...d_v.0.6.06.zip

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/e1f227eb8631c/...d_v.0.6.06.zip
erogamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote