View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 07:33 AM   #923
erogamer26
Veteran

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

F.I.L.F (v.0.13.3)

Date: 23 February, 2021
Tags: Incest, 3DCG, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Groping, Harem, Handjob, Lesbian, Male protagonist, MILF, Oral sex, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism
Censorship: None
Publisher: ICCreations
Version: 0.13.3 + inc patch + walkthrough
Language: English
Size: 2.35 GB

Description:
You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!

Changelog:
v0.13.2
includes a few bug fixes. Nothing too major but enough to warrent a quick upload fix.

v0.13.1
4 new scenes with Melissa’s storyline
Grammar / Spelling Fixes from older content
My current version of daz studio apparently had a bug that didn’t save the genital animations I made for some files. So reopening them caused them to be become static (REALLY ANNOYING). I’ll need to re-render 1-2 of the new animations sometime.

v0.12
New content for Courtney, Candi, Samantha and Melissa.
Added a new ‘HHS’ site scene to purchase. Check it out on your computer!
Changed to Load/Save UI to include more per page.
Completely redone Candi’s striptease scene to include new content + more options.
Fixed many graphical mistakes and errors that were left in from the last version.
Candi’s intro now doesn’t cost the player money.

Notes:
The shower scene between the MC/Sam/Courtney was planned for V0.12. I was not able to finish it and will add it in sometime this month before I start work on V0.13 (The Melissa focused update)!
I am also putting together an official walkthrough for the game. It should be ready in a day or two.
Two new animations have obvious graphical errors. I will be rendering them

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/af564edc3bdd1/FILF_v.0.13.3.rar

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/821c02c777a52/FILF_v.0.13.3.rar
erogamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote