Elite Poster

altbox is on a distinguished road
Default My Forest Home / Ver: 2.2

Release Year: 2019
Release Date: 2020/06/16

Censorship: Present
Developer / Publisher: ChimeraZak

Platform: PC / Windows
Type of publication: Original (licensed)
Tabletka: Not required
Version: 2.2
Game language (plot): English
Interface language: English
Voice Language: Unknown / Other

System requirements (minimum): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: 28 MB

**Update to 2.2

Description: A sudden earthquake destroyed Azumi's house. But living in a forest is very dangerous. She need to build a new house before the monsters' raid. You play as a girl who needs to quickly rebuild her house in the forest. Gather resources, fight monsters, build a house, sell resources for money, and buy "special" goods.

Change-logs:
v2.2
- Optimization (I spent quite a lot of time optimizing the code and making the game work normally.)
- Localization (3 languages translated, Japanese will be on Friday, Korean and Chinese will be only with Google translation so far)
- Fixes for some bugs and monsters.
- Monsters are now dying from spikes.
- Added two mini-games that I developed before. (To play them you need to improve the house to the maximum level).
- Fixed a bug with text that contains hieroglyphs. Now the text is displayed correctly.
- The camera is slightly changed, now you can see from above or below the character. (holding up or down)
- And many code bugs fixed. (I hope now I can add something new without rewriting the old).

Download My_Forest_Home.rar - 64.5 MB
altbox is offline   Reply With Quote