View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 03:26 PM   #1600
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hentai [3D] XXX GAMES - Great Collection (All Genres)

A Struggle With Sin (Ver.0.5.0.5) Walkthrough + Save

Year: August 2022
Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, 3DCG, Fantasy, Action, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Corruption, Monster, Incest, MILF, Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Elf, Voyeurism, RPG, Groping, Virgin, NTR (optional), Netori (seperated from NTR), Combat (More to come), Vaginal sex
Developer / Publisher: Chyos
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:3.7Gb
Version:0.5.0.5
Uncensored

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Changelog Ver.0.5.0.5
Good morning,
It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges,
but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.
This one took much longer than I anticipated. The thing that might be surprising for some of you,
the most time really went into the positioning this time. I had to setup routes for the Queen,
her guards, the princess, the maid, the general... And in case of the queen her locations also
influenced other people when she is walking around the village. All of that really caused me a headache.
Then after it finally worked out and I had written some story there was still the missing new scene that I wanted to add for this update.
Originally my plan was to do a first scene for either the Queen or princess...but that would have been super rushed and I want
to take proper time for their character developement. So instead I did what I originally didn't want to do. I made content for the maid.
The reason behind that: she will be just a side character with not much more content when it comes to character developement.
So it didn't hurt to rush her character developement from getting to know her to having sex with her. I made the animations for her earlier
today...When I just did the tests there were some of them that need more polish...I will see that I do something about that for the next update.
The new content will start a few days after you done Lyvia's quest about the mercenary camp and you must have played Frisha's
story up to the point where the King arrives. If you did that in past versions just wait 4-5 days in the village and it should start.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/357d01716e5cd
presskurant is offline   Reply With Quote