View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 06:33 PM   #2760
erogamer26
Veteran

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. (v.16)

Date: 30 March, 2022
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, School setting, Big tits, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Masturbation, Virgin, Voyeurism, Oral sex
Censorship: None
Publisher: NoMeme
Version: 16
Language: English
Size: 5.28 GB

Description:
You will play as a young capable college student who was spoiled by his super-rich father. After your father got into trouble, you suddenly lost all your income sources. How will you survive in this city alone by yourself? Will this be a nightmare or a nirvana?

Changelog:
v16
v16 is the biggest update of VIRTUES, and it will be the last update in the beta period of VIRTUES. It has more than 700+ new pictures, 70+ animated scenes, and 30k new words. Its volume is equal to v14 and v15 combined.
There are only 5 new events in this update, but each of them is larger than any extra chapters or what-if chapters. These are the five major endings of the game. I have put everything I want to show you in them. For me, there are no regrets other than some annoying grammar mistakes, sorry about that~

Oh, no, there are still some regrets. that I couldn’t make Irene and Elisa’s happy solo endings in v16. Don’t worry, I will give them their happy solo ending in v17. Yes, there will be a v17.

But v17 won’t be coming very soon. I will write a post about the v17 plan in a few days.

The five endings in v16:
Senning&Minna’s harem ending (Senning’s happy ending)
Vera’s happy solo ending
Theodora’s happy solo ending
Theodora & Irene & Elisa harem ending
The ultimate harem ending

Patreon Codes
V16
password_for_10 = «40379»
password_for_20 = «80539»

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/6163f466f1763/VIRTUES-v16-pc.zip

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/dceb602a8eea4/VIRTUES-v16-pc.zip