View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 12:51 AM   #191
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

The Fate Of Irnia

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Femdom, Oral
Censorship: None / a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: English
Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Linux, MacOs; HDD 500Mb; 1280x720

Description: Every 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough takes to protect, but never to strike back.
Your men was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your women, your girl and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age.
That was one year ago... Download and enjoy!

File size: 211.7 MB

The Fate Of Irnia.rar

or

Download file - 211.7 MB

Sapo. Kibo - Ojisan, Okane Aru?

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Prostitution, Group sex, Bukkake, Toys, Virgin, Anal, Blowjob
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 708MB

Description: The hero Keiichi Suo works in a huge company, recalling the feeling of emptiness every day. After accumulating money without any benefit, he was about to put them somewhere, but saving up more and more. Contradicting himself, and without meaning, without a wife or lover. "Uncle, how about a nice time?" He heard the voice of a girl. "Why is this person? This dark expression as if you're on the verge of suicide." Curiously I am looking at my face. Keiichi had nothing particular to do, it just came with bad face."What did you say to that?""If I'm going to end anyway, so let's at least have fun until the end."And hand in hand, they went to a love hotel. From this moment, the relationship with her in the form of support ... has begun. Download and enjoy!

File size: 701.3 MB

Sapo. Kibo - Ojisan, Okane Aru_.rar

or

Download file - 701.3 MB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote