View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 02:03 AM   #186
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Junshin De Hito No Tanomi Kotowarenai Yui

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Bukkake, Anal, Toys, Blowjob
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 735MB

Description: Shotaro Sakashita was a failure at school, failure in sports,I had no friends or girl of any kind ...Teenage life has been unsuccessful so far. The only thing he had in abundance is the libido,so he spent most of his free days in masturbation. Around this time, he learned about the "girl." "She will never give up convincing requests," rumors.It turned out that this girl was Yui Shirakawa, the most beautiful and the most popular girl in school, Shotaro which was already in love. In fact, he masturbated, imagining her many times in the past. Shotaro came to Yue with his head full of lustful fantasiesand asked her to confirm these rumors. Of course, because he was so outspoken, she could not refuse. Download and enjoy!

File size: 735.5 MB

Junshin De Hito No Tanomi Kotowarenai Yui.rar

or

Download file - 735.5 MB

Do S Na Sparta Kyonyuu Jokyoushi

Genre: Toys, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 391 MB D

Description: The hero who had sent the day-to-day to be yelled and corporal punishment in Sparta teachers and Ryoka Yoshikawa of school. On one occasion, but it was Choshowa and can not even erection, actually found that it is Cock of the owner in unequaled. Using the law that can appoint a seeding teacher, resulting in the Saddle fallen on that nominated hated Ryoka Yoshikawa! Thus, overuse and abuse the fear of de S woman teacher as seeding Onaho, was a dream of the school of active that begin. Download and enjoy!

File size: 390.6 MB

Do S Na Sparta Kyonyuu Jokyoushi.rar

or

Download file - 390.6 MB

Deep Love Diary - Koibito Nikki

Genre: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 3GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Our true love. It began from a book of diary - Determines the engagement to the hero and Wataru Aomi, was supposed to meet together and matchmaking with the heroine Kitazono Chika. However Futaritomo, romantic feelings, of course not because it was not even in each other friendships. But if the reason to dislike the contrary, neither going to annoy the parents complain,
Since not even that neither was the love in the serious student, how are each other tilted her neck in a good I would Do the Futari if.
Although negotiations are not fantasy to love, it is different from being selected as a man. He says want to get married to choose the destiny on their own. So Chika proposed. "Marriage is already decided. Parents to friend is also not a bad person, Because there is also a good opportunity return the favor to me brought up until now, their does not matter at all in this engagement. But, So I think that it is rude to MoWataru's to you. And if there is no love to my women, it would be worse in boy born soon? So use a period of up to get married, why not strive to become a "true lover"? " Proposal for, also convinced Wataru. It nods that it is the street. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.1 GB

Deep Love Diary - Koibito Nikki.rar

or

Download file - 1.1 GB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote