View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 06:19 PM   #3113
erogamer26
Veteran

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

Nursing Back to Pleasure (Completed)

Date: 15 July, 2022
Tags: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Big tits, Big ass, Cheating, Animated, Voyeurism, Anal Sex, Oral Sex
Censorship: None
Publisher: Daniels K
Version: Final (completed)
Language: English
Size: 2.54 GB

You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.

Changelog:
Final
In this final Episode we get to see the endings of Lisa, Charlotte, Hazel as well as the Church ending. As I previously said, the decision was made to cram all the endings into one final version in order to allow everyone to play as much content as possible before the inevitable ending of the game. That means that while this version is packed full of content consisting of 380 new images and animations you probably won’t get to enjoy all of them, depending on your relationship so far. For example if you are only with Lisa and do not use any of the cheat codes provided in the walkthrough then you will probably have a rather short gameplay to go through. I thought that a heads up would be just fair.

With that said, if you are a new Patron and this is your first time playing the game then you are in for a really nice ride. There is also a lot of content for those that have more than one relationship or use the cheat codes provided, not to mention the Church members.

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/c7d207b19a997/Nu...sure_Final.zip

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/c2945d3c3b5fa/...sure_Final.zip
erogamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote