View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 07:06 PM   #1536
Dens007
Crazy

Dens007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best XXX 2D/3D Games Collection

Dual Family [v0.98 CUSTOM EDITION + Walkthrough]

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be – but more importantly – the woman you want to love. Choose to be either the Father or Son – experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!?

Changelog v0.98-CE- [Act I - Part IX]
Act I - Part IX is finished!
IMPORTANT!!!
Don't forget to press F1 to access the menus!
Don't forget that pressing H hides the dialogue box!
I'll be uploading a patch in 2/3 days to add in the puzzles and CE clothes for Part IX -- these take a good chunk time to code in.
VERY IMPORTANT things to keep in mind going into Part IX:

Each campaign contains vital information about the other for this part -- I implore you to play through both of them to see the whole picture. Don't be deceived by first impressions!
The S campaign has a major split-path decision, prompting what kind of girls you like. Please explore both -- if you cannot access one of them due to past mistakes, start a new game and use the story skip feature. This will save choices/rel. points and get you back to where you were quickly. I didn't have time to add in the previous two parts, so you can skip through them by using the ctrl key (fast forward).
If your profiles are bugged in any way, whether the card is missing or the rel. points look wrong, don't worry. These are just graphical errors -- the actual amount is stored numerically and will be updated graphically when patched.

S
Night I (M) segment
Night II (K) segment
Morning/Room segment
Foyer/Fight segment
(Path A) Sex segment
(Path B) Friend segment
Roam/Sunset segment
Dinner segment
Undressing segment
Dim-Lit Ending segment

F
Couch/TV segment
Crash segment
Morning TV/Master segment
Foyer/Fight segment
Garage/Apt segment
Sex segment
Sunset Gar/Apt segment
Sunset Home segment
Restaurant segment
Redemption segment

Screenshots:

Release date: 30 March, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Groping, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: Gumdrop Games
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In Progress
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 | HDD: 700 MB
Size: 975 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/658a8451ebe0c/Du...98ce.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/c63e8eb65b247/Du...98ce.part2.rar
Dens007 is offline   Reply With Quote