View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 11:04 PM   #42
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Japanese Games - Big Collection

Once Ever After (Ver.1.0 Final)

Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, RPG, anal sex, bdsm, big ass, big tits, creampie, exhibitionism, fantasy, female protagonist, furry, groping, group sex, handjob, lesbian, monster, monster girl, multiple penetration, oral sex, sex toys, titfuck, turn based combat, vaginal sex
Developer / Publisher: Sierra Lee
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:1.8Gb
Version:1.0 Final
Uncensored

Overview:
Everyone knows how the story goes: innocent, 18-year-old Red Riding Hood goes into the woods and is corrupted by the naughty,
naughty Big Bad Wolf. Ingrid is the newest Little Red Riding Hood: she doesn't know what awaits her in the dark woods, but she knows that it seems exciting.

But Ingrid's world is only one of an infinite number of Tales, and those stories are starting to bleed over into one another. War is coming,
and Ingrid doesn't even know what war is. Nothing will ever be the same, and the only weapon Ingrid has to face the changes is sexy fun.

Changelog Ver.1.0:
Over the past five months, I've been fixing bugs, adding quests, writing new scenes, and otherwise polishing up the game.
Since version 0.7.0 hasn't shown any major issues, and that was the last planned content update, that means the game is now complete!

The new version 1.0.0 should be essentially the final game, but of course please feel free to report any issues you may encounter and I'll do my best to fix them!

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5a2042c601d70
presskurant is offline   Reply With Quote