View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 08:59 PM   #8
filmcool
V.I.P.

filmcool is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feature films about sex

Эрос, помоги / Помоги мне, Эрос / Bang bang wo ai shen / Help Me Eros (2007) DVD

Movie info
Title: Eros, help!
Original title: Bang bang wo ai shen (Help Me Eros)
Release Year: 2007
Genre: Erotic Drama, Arthouse
Director: Lee Kang-shen
Cast: Lee Kang-Shen, Jane Liao, Dennis Nieh, Ivy Yee

About the film: And Tse lost everything he had on the stock exchange. He spends entire days in a locked apartment, smoking weed. Disconsolate, he calls the helpline and meets Chu, whose pleasant and gentle voice makes him fall in love with her image, as he represents him in his fantasies. He tries to invite her on a date, but always gets a refusal. He begins to project his fantasy of Chi on Shin - a new girl who works in a betel and nut shop and, in order to lure male buyers, always dresses sexually. They become close and plunge into the deep world of erotic and psychedelic pleasures ... At the same time, A Tse begins to search for Chew ...

Additionally
This sad story eventually turns into the same poem, poems, where the main thing is not the richness of the plot and vivid special effects, but the ability to convey the most subtle experiences, penetrate the soul and talk about standard things so sincerely and piercingly that immediately about this standard and hackneyed topic forget it. We are all connected by invisible strands of thoughts and feelings. The director shows amazing sensitivity and observation, dispassionately capturing the signs of public life, be it the craziness of stock exchange fever, the cult of food and the consequences of gluttony, or the organization of the work of stalls resembling if not brothels in miniature, then at least booths for a pip show. Moreover, each phenomenon is shown through the prism of the unsettled fate of specific people, is dramatized in the best sense of the word.

Awards:
Grand Prix for the "Best Movie" Gijon Film Festival 2007
Special Jury Prize Bangkok International Film Festival 2007
Prize for "best actor" Independent Film Festival in Buenos Aires 2007

Duration: 01:39:24
Translation: Professional Two-Voice

File
Codec: XviD
Quality: DVDRip
Video: codec: XviD, format: avi, frame size: 720x400, bitrate: 1512 kb / s
Sound: codec: AC3 5.1, bitrate: 448 kb / s
Size: 1370 Mb