View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 09:48 PM   #787
Dens007
Crazy

Dens007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best XXX 2D/3D Games Collection

Katie's Corruption [v0.9 - Change] (2017/ENG)

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!

What is the change version?
There has been a change to how manipulation points and true feeling points interact in this version of the game. So far, it has been a fairly flat experience in the game with 2 outcomes: faithful or unfaithful.
In 0.9, there will be another way to play the game: faithful but blackmailed! How does this work? If you raise your true feeling points above 6, and still manage to score high manipulation points, you can blackmail Katie into doing slutty things, even though she's still faithful to Brian at heart!

If true feeling points are 6 or lower, then she will slowly turn into a corrupted slut!

Of course for those of you who want to see Katie as pure as possible, keep the manipulation points low and true feeling points high!

Hope you guys like the new change!

Screenshots:

Release date: 7 June, 2017
Genre: ADV, VN, 3DCG, Big Tits, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Corruption
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: 3Diddly
Platform: PC/Windows / Linux / Mac
Publication Type: In Progress
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Linux or MAC | HDD: 400 MB
Size: 327 Mb