View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #76
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Anata No Seiheki Ni Somarimasu

Release Year: 2015

Genre: Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is the game
Platform: PC / Windows
Language games: Japanese
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7 HDD: 1,72 GB

Description: A season changes, and the Haru of eyes comes how many times, and chief character Nino Takumi and Campus life by three Girls open a curtain! sakihaitachibanashu , which is obedient, earnest Childhood Friend Nao Hayami, Yamato Nadeshiko to be cool, and to be able to rely on, Younger student Kurahashi An such as Younger Sister looking like Bitch. All are attractive cutely, and love all over natural him! The first days when even a casual thing is now glad now sad at. While I was involved with such girls, Takumi struggled to find a lover appropriate to oneself. OK, let's finish dyeing her in a favorite color! Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.7 GB

Anata No Seiheki Ni Somarimasu.rar

The Students Council Glory Hole

Release Year: 2015

Genre: ADV, Students, Uniform, Bukkake
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows Vista / Windows7 / Windows8
Language games: Japanese
Language: Japanese
Minimum System Requirements: CPU PentiumIII 1GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 2GB - VIDEO HighColor of 1280 × 960 - DirectX9.0c

Description: I'm in the student council officer of this school, it has served as general affairs. From a certain time, citron Sakiheki who is a student council president, this school is in financial difficulties I do that was confided to the president is in trouble. Student council president is also the grandson of the president. Want to somehow help the president, with the aim of get donations from the parents, It seems were looking for or can not be entertainment from female students. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.8 GB

The Students Council Glory Hole.rar
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote