Old 01-12-2017, 02:47 AM   #3
DJESSSS
Elite Poster

DJESSSS is on a distinguished road
Default XVI ~ Tower the town of Liz-(Clymenia) Version: 1.05

XVI ~ Tower the town of Liz-(Clymenia) Version: 1.05

Year: 2016
Release date: 2016/11/03
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Big Breasts / Big Tits, Exposure, Shame, Warrior, Magic girl, Blond hair, Pink hair, Shaved
Censorship: Is present
Developer / Publisher: Clymenia (ク リ メ ニ ア)
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
Tablet: Not required
Version: 1.05
Game Language: Japanese
1091/5000
Description: Young rozovovolosaya adventurer arrives in the village, located at the foot of a giant tower. Actually to be smart, you can guess that her goal - to reach the summit. But if life were that simple, I would be Alain Delon, our heroine, I would use a lift.
Arriving in a dirty backwater, the heroine of the local punks clearly hints that it is now here roof nursing Babukha. But granny caught not simple, but with skeletons in the closet, or rather not with the skeletons, and a succubus, and not in the closet, but in the basement, and for some financial compensation shows it to everyone.
Having occupied the territory and taking their miserable situation as a reality that needs to be corrected, the heroine begins to establish relationships with local traders.
Having mastered the "tower" of the local blacksmith, and then serve him buyers, it has earned a reputation as a reliable partner. Ahead of it waiting for a lot of tracks, however it is necessary to our business lady to go into what is a jungle, because the local hole there is still a lot of brothels and other places of entertainment, which can be useful to her talents.

Download XVI ~ Tower the town of Liz-(Clymenia) Version: 1.05.rar from fboom.me (284.91 MB)
DJESSSS is offline   Reply With Quote