View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 01:21 AM   #189
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Gender Bender, Fantasy, Group sex, Toys, Anal, Bukkake, Masturbation, Blowjob
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 210MB

Description: The guy had a dream woman and woke up, I saw the same woman that was in a dream before him. And, feeling weird, he examined his body and noticed that he is now a woman's body! This happened because this woman named Sherry succubus.Its task is to collect sperm from the maximum number of men to reclaim depleted magical powers, which it lost in the battle with the girls ... Change gender, women's breasts, sucking her breasts, spanking, masturbation, invoicing for all to see, splatter, tentacles, and manic expression. Download and enjoy!

File size: 211.0 MB

Onna No Ko Hajimemashita.rar

or

Download file - 211.0 MB

Onesans Do "Anything"

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Animation, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Harem, Group sex
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 128MB, 1280x720, HDD: 1.51 GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: Summer vacation .While his parents are gone, his sexy neighbors come to housesit and babysit. His schedule in their hands: dinner, bathtime, bedtime. From the moment he wakes up to the moment he falls asleep,the onesans are duty-bound to take good care of him. Who knows what'll happen! "Why ... why is this happening to me !?"You wake up to an empty house and a note on the table. It reads:"Dear Son,Sorry for the sudden news, while your women and I are gone we've askedyour old friends next door Saki-chan and Ai-chan to take care of you! Good chance to get to know those cuties better. Do not waste it! Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.5 GB

Onesans Do "Anything".rar

or

Download file - 1.5 GB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote