View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 01:09 AM   #3203
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default BBW Kamille Amora - Busty Jail Bird(2020)

BBW_Kamille Amora - Busty Jail Bird(2020)

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Workout, XLGirls
Description: Kamille Amora sure does look the part of a busty jailbird in her latest scene. She's wearing an orange jumpsuit--if you could call it that--which only a girl with her proportions can fill up. Kamille is squatting and stretching, and we get an excellent view of her thighs and milky-white tush each time she drops down and pops back up. Working out is one of the most-common pastimes for inmates, and it's clear Kamille is using this time to improve her near-perfect physique. Kamille has a sexy tattoo running around her right thigh, too. It's a holster with a gun snugly tucked into it. Like we said, she certainly looks the part of a busty jailbird. "Are those cigarettes in your pocket?" Kamille asks. "Yes, they are. I see them sticking out. Let me have one." Well, you have to give the busty girl behind bars a smoke when she asks. Especially since cigarettes are a form of currency in jail. Kamille knows this, too, and she repays us in the manner a boob man deserves. "You want to see
Models: Kamille Amora

Size: 2.75 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 11 min 55 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >