Censure: None
Language: Jap
Subt: (Eng) Download
hero Kara no Shoujo - 01v2 720puncBFC88377eng_Fapyuu.ass
hero Kara no Shoujo - 02v2 720punc2418CB19eng_Fapyuu.ass
Producer: Misumi Ran
Author: Innocent Grey
Studio: Flavors Soft
Uncensored release of the Kara no Shoujo OVA made from the censored BD and the leaked, unofficial, uncensored encode available (the one that's terrible). Trust me, you don't want to watch the uncensored release the whole way through as the video quality is terrible. Unfortunately, this does mean that the parts of h-scenes showing naughty bits had to be upscaled, and they don't look very good regardless.
Video: 10-bit h.264
Audio: Japanese, stereo AAC
Subtitle track 1: English softsubs by h.ero
Subtitle track 2: English softsubs by Fapyuu
The h.ero script is based on the Fapyuu release with many modifications. It was re-edited with JPz Records-Masurenai and EROBEAT releases as additional translation references. It looks like Jpz Records-Masurenai based their scripts off the other two with some additional TLC and minor edits, though many of their changes didn't read much like English. There were plenty of lines with substantial differences in meaning between the three releases, so go figure. Unfortunately, I don't know much Japanese so I generally went with the majority, except where all three differed, in which case seppuku I had to make a judgment call based on what kind of made more sense in context. There are also some timing and plenty of typesetting changes.
Video Quality: BDrip/DVDrip [h.ero]
Video type: 720p
Video Format: MKV

Duration: 0:27:44 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Size: 255Mb | Format: mkv

Download File (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/181680155d399/her...ncBFC88377.mkv
xxx0xxx is offline   Reply With Quote