View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 10:47 PM   #12
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default American Group Taboo

American Group Taboo

I�m a young, tight, 18 year old girl wanting to learn about sex to please the guys at school. So I ask my step-daddy to help me learn and he happily obliges. But Mommy walks in just as I�m learning how to suck cock the right way, and slide it down my tight throat!! Thankfully mommy wasn�t too upset and she actually agreed to help me learn, so she shows me just how to handle a good cock and set of balls in my mouth. After a bit of practice she teaches me how to put on a condom and put it in my tight pussy. Step-daddy makes me squeal a bit because he�s big� After it starts to feel really good, mommy wants it in her ass and she shows me how to do anal. She then has me climb on top of step-daddy and put it in my ass, this makes me squeal A LOT (scream, actually). I fuck his dick hard and deep in my tight asshole and mommy films it, telling me how proud of me she is the whole time. I turn around and face daddy so he can see my beautiful face while I ride him. He�s ready to cum and mommy shows me what comes out of a dick. She has him put it on my stomach and then shows me how to clean up the mess properly�.

File size: 1.7GB
Resolution: 1280�720
Duration: 00:30:34
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a23b0d922e254/...Sex_Lesson.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is online now   Reply With Quote