View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 09:02 AM   #68
docanet
Godfather forum

docanet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Games: Visual Novels, role-playing

206) My Plaything Ashlynn Brooke

The next generation in the My Plaything series is here! Real pop shots! Real orgasms! Over twice as much footage than ever before! This 3 disc set showcases Ashlynn Brooke like never before. All the elements that made the My Plaything series an international best seller are here and enhanced. One of the world's most beautiful women is yours for the taking. 6 completely different settings will guarantee your total satisfaction. Spend some time with Ashlynn and immerse yourself in her world. This is Ashlynn Brooke. This is My Plaything 2.0.
Genre: Interactive, Multi-Angle, Virtual Sex Facial
Language: English
In roles: Ashlynn Brooke, Billy Glyde etc.

Download file - 4.7 GB
Download file - 4.7 GB
Download file - 4.7 GB
Download file - 2.4 GB

207) Kankin Shoujo

The protagonist built a makeshift prison in his remote house for the day he chose to bring a beautiful girl home.
In the time he'd made his choice, his feelings had grown twisted.
In a story that spans six and one half years, Kankin Shoujo is the sex training of a kidnapped girl by various implements. There is no escaping this place......
As a part-timer with a routine, the protagonist works and sleeps, works and sleeps, and in the meantime, he can cultivate a relationship with his captive.
Where will it end......?
Genre: ADV, SLG, Animation, Torture, BDSM, Sexual Training, Restraint, Enema, Captivity, Big Breasts/Big Tits, Toys
Censorship: Is
Developer/publishing house: dieselmine
Platform: PC/WindowsVista/Windows7/Windows8/Windows10
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It isn't required

Download file - 2.8 GB
docanet is offline   Reply With Quote