View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:14 PM   #69
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Mind Control Than...

Mind Control Thanksgiving

Here�s the skinny. I got invited to have Thanksgiving Dinner at my new girlfriend�s house this year. I really didn�t want to go until she showed me a picture of her mom. She was hot as fuck and had humongous breasts, so I figured I�d give it a go. Especially since I had just invented a brand new Mind Control Device.

You see, I took an old Turkey Call of mine and outfitted it with a state of the art micro chip that sends short wave radio waves to the brain. I hadn�t used it on a human yet, just my canine, but it worked like a champ on old Waylon. When I showed up to Aria�s house my girlfriend�s Step-Mom, Casca, greeted me at the door. I couldn�t believe my eyes she was hot as fuck and her Tits were gigantic. My girlfriend, Aria, came out of her room thirty seconds later and gave me a big hug and kiss right in front of her Mom and Dad. I could tell that her parents didn�t like me and they both proceeded to give me the third degree about everything. After a few minutes of their bullshit, I had enough. I pulled my Turkey call out of my backpack and placed it on the table. Aria�s mother thought it was a sex toy and freaked out, while her smart ass father asked me what I thought I was going to do with it. I was honest and told him that I had a device that could control minds and that I was going to use it on his family at Thanksgiving Dinner. Of course he thought I was just pulling his chain and full of malarky. The old bastard then sarcastically dared me to to try my call out. I just smiled and told everyone to stare and listen to the Turkey call. They did as I said then I shook it. Within three seconds, they were all in a trance like state. The Micro Chipped Mind Control device had worked. First thing I did was hand them these ridiculous Turkey hats I found online and I made them put them on. After that, I had them act like turkeys and they gobbled over and over like wild birds. Next, I had Casca pull out her tits so I could play with them. Her boobs were amazing and I motorboated her for a good forty five seconds. All while Aria and her dad sat there in a trance like state and watched me. I didn�t stop there and I had Aria lift up her skirt and I proceeded to play with her pussy right in front of her father and mother. They watched me finger bang her while they encouraged me. I had to take advantage of the crazy situation, so I had the two girls go down on each other right in front of Pops. He got cuckold and called like a turkey fool as we both watched. Next they both sucked on my cock and balls while he ate his appetizers. Both girls were super ready at this point and I fucked Aria and her mother right on the Dining room table while I had her dad watch me get balls deep. I stuffed them both really good right next to the turkey dinner. When I was done smashing, I shot my gravy deep inside Casca�s vagina. It was turning out to be the perfect day and I was ready for desert. I made everyone get dressed and I grabbed the hats back from them. After that I told her parents that when they came out of the trance they would have a changed attitude towards me. They would actually think I was the best man in the world for their daughter and not a loser anymore. Finally, I had them sit in their seats, I shook my Device, and the three of them were instantly back to normal. Aria�s Family had no idea what had happened and we went on to have the best Thanksgiving Dinner of all time. Gobble! Gobble!

File size: 1.9GB
Resolution; 1920�1080
Duration: 00:27:11
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8663de5f4208a/...anksgiving.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is online now   Reply With Quote