pricelove777 is on a distinguished road
Default Ezada Sinn - The No-Touch Orgasm Experiment

VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ezada Sinn - The No-Touch Orgasm Experiment
Format : mp4
File Size : 672.91 MB
Duration : 00:16:33
Resolution : 1920x1080
My chattel is bound, mummified and under My total control. When I pull his locked dicklet out, I can see how much he like this. I like to see him very horny when he is under My control. I will remove the chastity, but I will not be stroking his tiny dicklet. I will try a little experiment today; I want to see if I can make him cum without any touch. When I sit on his face, his dicklet gets even harder and drips so much precum. I cut little holes in the plastic wrap to give Me access to his nipples so that I can tease and torment them. I love to see how this makes his penis cry. I decide to give him some sensation on his dicklet, but not with My hands, I have a new cock and balls ring from Sohimi, which I will try. Will he be able to cum from the combination of the vibrations, My ass on his face and My touch on his nipples?
Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Sex Toys, Vibrator, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon Fetish, Nylons, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Nipple Play, Milf Domination, Brunette, Mummification Bondage, Plastic Tape Bondage, Chastity, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm Control, Female Domination, Femdom, Pro Dominatrix

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST
pricelove777 is offline   Reply With Quote