View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 09:57 PM   #3
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Japanese Games - Big Collection

Honey Select Unlimited + Party Version 1.20 with All Mods

Platform: PC/Windows all/Mac/Linux
Genre:Adventure, SLG, 3D, Visual Novel, Interactive, Simulator, Constructor, Oral sex, BDSM, Bondage, Big Breasts, Anal, Multiple Penetration, Titfuck, Groping, Footjob, Group sex, Mastrubation, Bukkake, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Doggy style, Cowgirl, Missionary, Reverse cowgirl, Straight, Cumshot, Facial, Small tits, Deepthroat, Fingering, Cum in mouth, Creampie, Threesome, VR, Stockings, Sex toys, 69, Double penetration
Developer/Publisher: ILLUSION / Fakku
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
Language:English
Subtitles:no
File size:11.6Gb (Unpacked 28Gb)
Party Version 1.20 with All Mods
Uncensored

Description:
You have come to a strange place while traveling. Huge house that stands in a quiet suburb.
At the moment when you entered the magnificent hall of the form, a woman called to you,
as though trying to attract you: "Welcome, come in." At the head of the woman, Sitra, you decide to go to the house .....
This is the place to find a partner. A special place just for you, for the sweet moments with your partner.
You may wonder how the story will unfold in this place? But it all depends on you and your partner.

General Info
The Game is already Patched with IPA and MoreSlotID. Actually its finished, just download, upzip and Play.

Most of the Mods/Chars i added by myself (no Credits for the Mods or Characters, i just downloaded them), also patched it by myself.

In the Folder you will also find a registry file. You don't need to use that one, i made it only in case somebody wants to add the Game to the Registry
( To use the EnglishLauncher for example )
If you want to use it, then the Gamefolder has to be in C:/illusion/ ( or you edit the regisrty file, my Game is there so thats why the reg is only for that Folder )
I used also another Mod for the HighHeels GGMod. It will make the High Heels look properly ( In standing Positions the Shoes will not disappear through the Floor.
The Male Character will be also "moved" to the right Position/Height )
For VR just start HoneySelect_64VR ( SteamVR has to be installed, but no worries, it will not start your Steam, only SteamVR ).
I only tried that with Oculus Rift, so i can`t tell anything about Vive Support. But with Oculus Rift it works very good.

Honey Select with Party DLC and ALL Important Mods ( Like GGMod for High Heels, Hair+Clothes Mods, CharacterMods and so on )
- Full English
- Uncensored
- VR Ready : Oculus Rift and even Touch Support for the Menu.
- Many Mods : WideSlider ( Needed for some Characters ), GGMod for HighHeels, MoreSlotID and IPA. Also Mods for the Hair/Clothes and Characters.
- Costume Characters : As Example some Dead or Alive Characters, Various "known" Characters and also some Random Chars.
- Including Battle Arena and StudioNEO
- There is also a Savefile ( Finished the Game ) its in the UserData/save. If you don't want to use it, and play the Game by yourself, you can delete that one.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/69f28df84ab6e
https://k2s.cc/file/f654441ccd81d
https://k2s.cc/file/15d305464df89
presskurant is offline   Reply With Quote