Thread: Evil Angel
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 09:03 PM   #6
Venera
Master Poster

Venera is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Evil Angel

An American Buttman In London

Carrie Jones, Linzi Drew, Louise Armani, Louise Drysden, Misty McCaine, Sara Jane, Sarah Walker, Bob Harrison, John Stagliano, Rocco Siffredi, Simon Santana

Under the full moon, one night recently, I couldn't sl--p...so I pulled out some of my favorite magazines to jerk-off. Inspiration Struck!!! I realized that the best magazines all come from England. They're filled with pretty, new, smiling faces and spectacular butts. I thought that for sure, other perverts (like myself) have noticed this. Well, what the hell was I waiting for? This was my job! - This was my life's work! Somebody's got to go capture those great butts on video for the world to share (and perverts to drool and squirt over). I called Rocco in Italy and we met in London a week later. In England I talked to a photographer and asked him about some of my favorite butts from those magazines. Presto! Two days later I was getting Misty McCaine (what a spectacular butt) and Louise Armani to undress for me (among other things.). It was a great trip!

MP4 | 1.3 GB | 720x480 | 02:19:30

An_American_Buttman_In_London.rar
Venera is offline   Reply With Quote