View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #52
ilona1011
Crazy

ilona1011 is on a distinguished road

Mom Cares for Tipsy Son

Mom Cares for Tipsy Son Part 1
My son Johnny spends a lot of time with his knucklehead friends, and they get him in a lot of trouble. He came home late and I found him hunched over the toilet covered in puke. I had to clean this boy up and put him to bed. In his tipsy state, he was a handful. I got him into the shower, but I couldn't get him to clean himself off... so I had to get in with him. I hope he doesn't remember this... my poor son would be soooo embarassed.

Mom Cares for Tipsy Son Part 2
My son Johnny came home tipsy again! And he busted in right in the middle of mommy's special relaxing time! The hitachi was working it's magic and I was just about to cum! This young man is such a handful! And then he pulled his dick out and got into my bed... out like a light. Luckily, I thought, he wouldn't remember what happened. And that got me thinking... maybe I could have a little fun and get away with it. I've always been curious about my son's cock, and how big it is when it gets hard, especially since he got semi-erect last week when I gave him a shower. Well... it's big. Really big. And he cums A LOT! I'm a very proud mother Smile

Mom Cares for Tipsy Son Part 3
My son Johnny is a mess. I find him in bed with his dick in his hand, and it looks like he was sending dick pics via snapchat. I figured since I had so much fun jerking him off, mommy will treat herself to a mouthful of cum. Hopefully he won't remember any of this Wink

Mom Cares for Tipsy Son Part 4
Starring Clover Baltimore and Johnny Hopkins - My son Johnny has been going pretty hard at the bar. I was able to talk him into staying home with his Mom tonight. I'm a fun mom! We were drinking Johnny's favorite, and it seems like it was making him pretty tired. I said "you want to go to your room and lay down, honey?", and he replied "Mom, I want to go to your room... I'm trying to fuck". Well we both had some of that liquid courage, so we went for it. I only remember bits and pieces, but it felt amazing. My son has such a big fat cock, and Mommy loves big cocks. He also creampied the fuck out of mommy. I'm so proud of my boy.

Categories: Mother son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Busty / BIG TITS, CREAMPIE, BLOWJOB, BIG DICKS, BBW, Huge boobs.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00:42:57
Size:760 Mb

https://filejoker.net/ip1esfojbir8/b..._Son.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/nozjp1dgjjyo/b..._Son.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 08-26-2021 at 09:20 PM.
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote