View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 02:03 PM   #129
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Daddy Daughter Cr...

Daddy Daughter Creampie

My step-daughter, Alissa, calls me in to the living room one afternoon. She tells me that her back hurts and she really needs me to give her a massage! I feel a bit weird about this, but I agree to do it anyway. During the massage, she pulls her skirt above her tight ass and she tells me that it will be easier to massage her this way! �Pull that back down! You�re not wearing any panties!� I exclaim. �Daddy, who cares?! Just massage me please!� she begs. I can feel my cock start to get hard as I massage her ass cheeks, so I secretly start to lube up my cock. I shove my cock in her pussy and I tell her that this is just my thumb massaging her! She believes me at first, but after a few minutes she turns around and she sees what I am really doing! My cock feels good going in and out of her pussy though, so she lets me keep going. I tell her that her mother is fucking her brother right now anyway, so what we are doing is totally okay! I keep fucking her pussy in the doggy style position and then I ask her to flip over on to her back. I keep fucking her in the missionary position and then I ask her where she wants me to cum. �Cum in my pussy, daddy! Give me a creampie!� she begs. I give her what she asks for and I cum in her tight pussy. Then we watch it drip out of her�.

File size: 973MB
Resolution: 1920�1080
Duration: 00:13:46
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fe8889e4bae93/...r_Creampie.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is offline   Reply With Quote