View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:04 AM   #108
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Squirting Stepdau...

Squirting Stepdaughter�s Anal Taboos

My little brother has been crashing on my couch for a few weeks now. Since he�s been here all I�ve been thinking about is how I really miss that big hairy cock of his. I�ve been dying to get that cock in my hands again. It took me a few days to concoct a plan but I figured it out. I ordered this thing called the �Autoblow 2� sex toy offline as you know �bait� to get my brother to snoop into the box when it was delivered to get �curious� about why I would be ordering a male sex toy. I set it up perfectly! I checked the tracking number, saw it was on my way and went to �study� in my office! I waited and waited and when the box said arrived online my little brother shortly followed. Snooping into my stuff as per usual he found my new little machine. I blamed why I had it on Dad saying it was a gift for him but Loki knows I haven�t been to Dad�s house in a while. One thing leads to another and my curious little brother gave me exactly what I wanted, his hard cock as my �test subject� to make sure my machine worked. To be honest I�m not sure which one he liked more! The �Autoblow 2� or my hand/mouth both had his head and eyes rolling back in bliss! All I know is I got a massive load of warm jizz all in my mouth.

File size: 439MB
Resolution: 960�544
Duration: 00:36:10
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6358f5016d68d/...epdaughter.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is offline   Reply With Quote