View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 05:08 PM   #1646
Macir777
Master Poster

Macir777 is on a distinguished road
Default Brianna Beach - The Reunion (30.06.2019)

Brianna Beach - The Reunion (30.06.2019)

File Info:
| 1.32 GB | 00:23:50 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I was abandoned by my mom when I was born. She was too young and had dreams. So, after I grew up, I found her. For the last week I have been spending time with her and tonight is our final night together. She tells me how sorry she was for leaving me to grow up alone without her. I told her I forgave her but she asked if there was anything else she could do before I left. I told her all my friends got to crawl into bed with their moms and fall asleep. She is reluctant but give in.
As I lay with her, I can't help but look at her breasts and want to touch them. I want to be close to her. I touch them and tell her all my friends got to see their moms without clothes on but I didn't. She is uncomfortable but I can tell she likes it. She tells me to cuddle and rest.
I wait for her to relax and then I start touching her ass and slide my fingers into her wet pussy. She can't say no. I fuck her until she gives in completely to our urges. I love fucking my mom!!!

https://k2s.cc/file/216e2384af97f/Br...0.06.2019_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, incest,mother son sex, roleplay,taboo,family,mother/son,blowjob, deepthroat,orgasm, mom,Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Handjob, MILF, Mother,son fuck mommy, Busty,Hard Fuck, Hot Mom,
Macir777 is offline   Reply With Quote