Russian translation: voluwar

Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Under development
Tabletka: Not required
Version: 0.982g
Game language (plot): Russian (v0.978e) + English
Interface language: Russian (v0.978e) + English
Voice Language: Unknown / Other

System requirements (minimum): CPU: Pentium4 2.0 GHz; RAM: 1 GB; VRAM: 128 MB; HDD: ~ 400 MB

**update to 0.982g

Description: You are the new Charles Xavier institute student for mutants, who has the ability to block the ability of other mutants to come into contact with him. At school, you meet a girl Rogue, whose touch to someone takes the memory, the ability of other mutants and vitality, until death. And in this game you have to show Rogue what it is to have a tactile connection with another person.

Change-logs
v0.982
So, what can you find in this new version?:
- Laura has a lot of new content. She has her chat menus, wardrobe, dating, studying, showering, sleepovers, kissing, fondling, HJs, BJs, masturbation, etc. She should now start wandering the school like the other girls.
- I also added a new outfit for Laura, a jacket, skirt, corset, lace panties, and stockings (with and without garterbelt).
- Kitty has a new flirting mechanic that should be fun to play with, and Laura also has head pats.

Known Issues:
- Laura's BJ animations might have some janky transitions between them if you swap speeds a lot, I think it's a memory/caching thing, trying to figure out the best way to fix that.
- More of a concern than a known issue, but if you find yourself in a scenario where Laura is doing a sex act that isn't listed above, and doesn't seem to work quite right, let me know, it may be one that isn't "built" yet and I left some loophole in to reach it.

Download Rogue-Like_-_Evolution.rar - 362.8 MB
altbox is offline   Reply With Quote