View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 09:22 AM   #2173
deil1974
Godfather forum

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Dope Dope’s Lustful Adventures version 0.11.5.6

Lust. It can consume you, devouring your soul as it corrupts you and those around you. Leading you on a journey of debauchery and immorality so perverse that "lust" has been labeled one of the seven deadly "sins." But what is lust? Is it really that bad? Are the other six "sins" truly so bad as well? Find out as you take control of Dope as he becomes the champion of lust, where he is thrust into a plot in which the survival of the human species rests with his sack.?
this is a fairly large update, or at least the first update in a series of updates that will be fairly large in scope. See top post for link and changelog for details.
Changelog
Added new enemy and boss AI.
Implemented various plugins for enemies. Some will now chase the player.
Added new, optional, vendor.
Added new drop/currency system to accompany new vendor. (Kill monster, get drops, buy stuffs *Right now it also asks for g but it won't in the future*)
Added new spells and edited a few older ones. New dual techs and combo bonuses.
Added new weapons/armors.
Changed/updated weapon stats to add variability and distinction between weapon types. Daggers/Dildos are the fastest weapons, have +hit chance, and have a chance to hit the target twice. Swords/Dildoblades are slower than daggers but do more damage, have + crit chance, and have a chance to daze (lower attack) the target. Whips are slower than swords but a little stronger than dildo's, have a higher +crit than dildo blades, and have a chance to paralyze the target. Crops are the same speed as swords, equal in strength to daggers, and have a chance to interrupt the target. Dildostaves don't have any bonus to speed, are a little stronger than daggers, have the highest +hit and have a chance to counterattack physical attacks. I plan to add maces/paddles as well and details are subject to change.
I fixed bugs, numerous ones at the Hefna mansion.
I implemented an autosave feature. Autosave takes up slot one and will save on screen transition.
I added/modified dialogue for Dope/his family and Emerald. If you've already talked to Terra and gone to the Hefna mansion you've missed it.

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 743 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c89181bbde3f8/Do....11.5.6_Win.7z

https://fboom.me/file/c89181bbde3f8/....11.5.6_Win.7z

Where The Heart Is Ep. 6X

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up with. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there'll be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl").

"Where the Heart is" is a first-person POV adult adventure where you control the Male Main Character. There will lots of female characters (primary characters and supporting characters) to seduce / romance / reject / be rejected by (Remember: You can always reload)
There will be some minor / major plot storylines with a primary focus on conversation based choices & action based choices.
Some characters will be easier/harder to "crack" and some relationships will be a slow-burn romance (or corruption) while others will be a quick passionate affair (or rejection).
It's up to you to get the required results by figuring out what characters like or don't like and making the right choices to get there. "Where the Heart is" is being developed using the Renpy gaming engine with Full-HD (1920 x 1080) rendered graphics.

v0.06X
Episode 6X (extended version of Episode 6) has now been released. It doubles the number of images/renders in Episode 6 and increases the overall script length by approximately 66% (3 new scenes).

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 702 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/db390fe38441e/Wh...Is-Ep6X-pc.zip

https://fboom.me/file/db390fe38441e/...Is-Ep6X-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote