View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 01:18 AM   #269
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

P apa Ga Daisuki Dakedo, Kazoku Dakara Mondai Nai Yo Ne!

Release Year: 2013

Genre: Adv, School, Comedy, Harem, Striptease, Virgin, Anal, Virgin, Oral, Blowjob, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is in the game
Platform: PC / Windows
Language of game: Japanese
Interface Language: Japanese
Language of voice: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.30 GB

Description: Hiroshi Fujimoto lives with his women and 3 girls Momoka, Nene, and Chitose. He and his women get along well and have sex every night. Hiroshi's friend and mad scientist genius Yuuichi Sasayama asks for his help with an experiment. Using Hiroshi's body as a template, he creates a young clone of Hiroshi and implants Hiroshi's memories into the younger body. Hiroshi gets to live his youth again! His women is excited, she has not seen Hiroshi look so young and handsome in years. He's become so gorgeous! Download and enjoy!

File size: 2.3 GB

P apa Ga Daisuki Dakedo, Kazoku Dakara Mondai Nai Yo Ne!.rar

or

Download file - 2.3 GB

Ore Yome!?

Release Year: 2017

Genre: Adv, Big tits, Clone, Feminization, Trans, Gender Bender, BDSM, Pee, Cosplay, Bukkake, Ahegao, Toys, Masturbation, Anal, Blowjob, Paizuri
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Language of game: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
Language of voice: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.03GB

Description: A near future, when medicine is even more perfect. The number of survivors increased, and the birth rate on the contrary goes down. The government is excited about this, and only citizens up to the age of 29 are allowed to create clones. The protagonist lives in apartments near the city center, he is a regular self-employed. "You can not get married like this, and you will continue to live alone, without parents and boys ..." And according to the figure reflected in the mirror, you can not say that it is perfect. And the process of understanding a being called "woman" is very difficult. "Is there really no one who would understand me, and wanted to become my partner ... someone like me" Thinking this way, the result was quick. He passed the official program of cloning, scanning, and easy anesthesia ... "I can make a clone my bride!" Such an idea is embodied in reality, and the story of me and me begins. Download and enjoy!

File size: 2.0 GB

Ore Yome!_.rar

or

Download file - 2.0 GB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote