View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #16
irisha2012
Godfather forum

irisha2012 is on a distinguished road
Default 0023 Catty fights - Nikki Whiplash & Daisy - That's My Dress.wmv

0023_Catty fights - Nikki Whiplash & Daisy - That's My Dress.wmv

Roommates Daisy and Nikki do not always see eye to eye - especially not when Nikki borrows Daisys clothes without asking and returns them dirty and torn! Nikki arrives home drunk from a party wearing one of Daisys dresses and Daisy is none too pleased, so sets on Nikki to teach her a lesson she will not forget in a hurry! Daisy really does not hold back and makes Nikki suffer with lots of forward and reverse facesitting, tight head and body scissor holds, schoolgirl pins, camel clutches and plenty of smothering beneath those amazing breasts of hers! Drunk Nikki is no match for her and despite her struggles she is totally overpowered and dominated by the sexy Daisy! This is a very sexy catfight from two of the sexiest fighters around - along with the skilful wrestling holds there is also lots of sexy hairpulling and slapping, making this a must see video for catfighting and wrestling enthusiasts alike!

Keywords: daisy, nikki whiplash, muscle worship, muscles, girl on girl, face sitting, smother, ass smothering, humiliation, office domination

Category: CAT FIGHTING, FANTASY WRESTLING, WRESTLING, SMOTHER, SCISSORHOLD, FACE SITTING

Quote:
File name: 0023_Catty fights - Nikki Whiplash & Daisy - That's My Dress.wmv
Size: 170,813 Mb
Duration: 30:37.320 min
Resolution: 720x576
Format video: wmv
Download link:

0023_Catty fights - Nikki Whiplash _ Daisy - That's My Dress.wmv
irisha2012 is offline   Reply With Quote