View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:21 PM   #840
Dens007
Crazy

Dens007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best XXX 2D/3D Games Collection

Harem Villa [Ver 0.4 BETA 1] (2017/ENG)

You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there...

Changelog Ver 0.4 BETA 1:
New UI
Fixed positions (Find girls! no random position anymore, but harder to find if you don't know where they are)
Multiple encounters (you can meet 2 girls and chose who to talk)
New private question system: You can ask her how she appreciate your last special moment
New backstories: By talking to her you can know more about her story. This is unlocked by your progression and is written in Green.
Increase of Desire levels (now you can unlock special unique events every 100 desire)
New UI for the phone, it's a lot bigger!!
Cheat application. For now there is only the cheat for 8$ patrons but I'll add more things later. I could also be useful to help me to find why you bugs 'like a code to know hidden variables)
UI IS DONE FOR 1600X900
test of feature: You can ask her what she thinks of you, you could see the evolution of her answers. I only did that for Sandra for now.
Peep Events for Isabelle, Celine, Sandra, Marcella, try find where to trigger them! this peep event can evolve 3 times, the more you saw it (evolve every 5 times). (So 4 event for 4 people, 16 Peep events)
Marcella's 2nd Unique event
4 pools events (2 females each, evolve 1 time each). Pool is accessible on the week end, on the afternoon
Celine's 3rd event REWORKED, with a TOTALLY different scenario.
Sandra's 4th Unique event, I personally loved it! Don't worry you'll take her virginity... but not now this virginity scene is already written but for next month!

Cheat Codes:
get 250$: f6d5r8t7
get 400$: fg4d6s4f
get 20$ more per day: f7s8q9e6
Works only once per new game

Screenshots:

Release date: 29 June, 2017
Genre: Rpg, Adv, Erotic adventure, Blowjob, Big Boobs, Fantasy, Milf, Mom-son, Family sex, Brother-Sister, Brunette, Redhead, Big Dick
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: Haremvilla
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In Progress
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 | HDD: 700 MB
Size: 687 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e869581b755cd/Ha...TA_1.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/125c404f99879/Ha...TA_1.part2.rar
Dens007 is offline   Reply With Quote