View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 09:44 AM   #92
DJESSSS
Elite Poster

DJESSSS is on a distinguished road
Default Higodori Union Hot H

Higodori Union Hot H

Release Year: 2017

Genre: School, Housewives, Harem, Striptease, Oral, Group, Footjob, Big tits, Anal

Year: 2016
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Eng
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: Pentium4 1.3GHz RAM: 512MB / 1GB VRAM: 1024 * 576 HDD:
File size: 938.0 MB
Description: After Mamoru Hoshi clown and three Yoshino Koharu became a lover; several weeks. Were Koharu with the clown who succeeded in the start of "the star ship" at a main part climax, but, Koto each other's than "a star ship" was important for two people who had just finished becoming lovers.The thought of two people who increased by having got over difficulty, Bear fruit as pink lover life. What appeared before such two people suddenly. Younger friend, Mamoru Hoshi 7th of the clown (air it, and is a forest). Were 7th to scatter Koharu and sparks as a rival around the clowns, Delete a figure suddenly suddenly. Besides, Not only a figure of 7th disappeared, but alsoFrom memory except a clown and the Koharu, 7th has gone out in Kirei. A clown and the Koharu which can not give off 7th, While I follow a footprint of 7th when I disappeared in two people, discover the mysterious Ana of mountains. It is Hoshimicho seven days ago to have looked good with Saki of the So which I make up my mind and jumped into. Were the world such as a parallel world slightly different from the conventional world in it. The fee rear of woman of the Koharu marries a clown, In the terrible world where the Mei of the close friend of the Koharu holds the Ren Kokoro which is Honoka in a clown, Two people carry out choice destined naughty from one end to save 7th .

Download Himegoto_Union_Motto_H_.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
Download Himegoto_Union_Motto_H_.part2.rar from fboom.me (408.86 MB)
DJESSSS is offline   Reply With Quote