View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 02:39 PM   #152
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Kuusou Seihan Keikaku “Ryouko”

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Blowjob
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.37 GB

Description: Have you ever seen the girl slowly going home from school, and when you look at it arose whether you have dark thoughts?This game allows you to experience these thoughts into reality. Unemployed. Beden. Still a virgin. The whole world turns against him.In the end, his eyes narrowed. He is looking at a pretty girl and think "she".Follow her to the station. Secretly take home her student diary. Get to know her phone number, and select the time when the strike. Late at night, after a preparatory school. He grabbed her and would lead away, clomaet it will flood into her sperm, cellphone ...... And uses it to blackmail her even more. It will be his slave. It's such a Cinderella story. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.4 GB

Kuusou Seihan Keikaku “Ryouko”.rar

or

Download file - 1.4 GB

Konya, Tsuma Ga Chichi Ni Dakaremasu

Genre: Big tits, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 603 MB

Description: This was supposed to be a happy marriage ...I thought of you as a boy.... But I finally realized their true feelings. It has long been turned into true love ... and ...And we were married. Celebrating a happy friend, received a blessing from my friends ...I was happy. Download and enjoy!

File size: 601.7 MB

Konya, Tsuma Ga Chichi Ni Dakaremasu.rar

or

Download file - 601.7 MB

Kakurete! Doki Doki Idol H!

Genre: Big tits, Toys, Discreet Sex, Masturbation, Blowjob
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 HDD: 343 MB

Description: A few months ago. I was walking along the roadside. I did not work properly and there was no place to live. I lost his entire fortune ... now I ... "Hey, what happened?" Hearing his voice and raising his face, I saw a man of about 50. Then I heard a story of a man who turned out to be the president of the agency of talent, who said that he wants to hire a manager, and I liked him. And I like the new manager idol Hiraga Akane is rapidly gaining popularity, and now I will work hard every day, and finally become engaged. But, after some time of quiet work, after recording in the location in the open vozduhe. Akane today has some sort of funny. Reddened cheeks, and strangely altered voice. After recording during the exit of staff, I waited for Akane, as she will change clothes in a tent. Download and enjoy!

File size: 342.7 MB

Kakurete! Doki Doki Idol H!.rar

or

Download file - 342.7 MB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote