View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 01:19 AM   #145
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Ruri No Le - Domination Game

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Group sex, BDSM, Virgin, Bondage, Toys, Blowjob, Anal
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.85 GB

Description: The hero - a teacher at the preparatory school. After one of the students Kahn announced that he loves me, I thought that I was finally lucky. But an angry men Cana found out about it, "I plunged into the sea", literally. After I woke up on the mattress turned out that I was saved and came out a mysterious woman Mizuki. Then I find out that Mizuki second girl, which had a girl who was married, whose men was trying to hit on Mizuki. But he and his women were taked in an accident. And Mizuki assembled return back home, invited me to join. Normally I would of course refused, but I felt a threat to my life. Download and enjoy.

File size: 2.0 GB

Ruri No Le - Domination Game.rar

or

Download file - 2.0 GB

Dearest Blue

Genre: Big tits, Gangbang, Group sex, Blowjob
Language: Japanese + English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.97 GB

Description: The strong-willed and accomplished Rio Otori, attracts the views of many. And extraordinary, naive peoplehood friend of Mamoru Takatsuka. This autumn the Rio School had the opportunity to win a beauty contest Hekinoha, caught the eye of the entertainment company, the owner of which Rio men was on good colors. She had become an idol. Rio wary of the entertainment industry, but it was decided to debut in the world of show business with Mamoru. The debut was planned soon. However, wealthy visitors backstage regularly placed bets on the innocent girls, one of them will be brought to the "victim". This time it fell to be Rio. After her debut, Mamoru learns about the presence of a mysterious man in charge of the "sacrifice". Learn More, he is trying to protect the Rio but the enemy is using unfair tactics ... Download and enjoy.

File size: 4.0 GB

Dearest Blue

or

Download file - 4.0 GB

Aitsu Ni Choukyou Sareru To Do M Na Watashi Wa Kanjichau

Genre: Animation, Toys, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob,
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 64MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 4GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: The stage is a town located in Tokyo's suburban areas, school to be located there. The hero who woke up to the nature of sleep and S is, and soggy plenty of trains the three girls, we have taken the situation in the camera. And the video and video streaming on the end, ...... toys subjected to further training in money earned put in hand. Various locations, many ...... of fuck carried out by the situation. The girls continue to awaken gradually the nature of hidden de M, ...... going fell to the female slaves. Download and enjoy.

File size: 2.9 GB

Aitsu Ni Choukyou Sareru To Do M Na Watashi Wa Kanjichau

or

Download file - 2.9 GB
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote