View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:15 PM   #9359
Sashkalegion
Crazy

Sashkalegion is on a distinguished road

Title: Hand Humping Dumbfuck Reject Addicted To Mean Bitchy Brats

Description: Princess Candy Glitter!

I am going to be mean to you, because it's fun, and you love it, don't you? You love it when I'm mean to you, you love it when I'm fucking bitchy to you, you love it when I laugh at you, you love it when I humiliate you. It really just doesn't take much to make you hard and horny. And it's so much fun being mean to you, being bitchy and bratty, humiliating you at every fucking turn. I enjoy it and I'm so fucking good at it. I love knowing that I can just create this little clip where I flip you off and tell you that you fucking suck and you just get so hard and weak and stupid and your wallet falls right open because you love it. You can't get enough of it. You're a horny, little dumbfuck who loves it when Princess Candy is mean to him.

And lucky you, I'm going to fulfill your ultimate desire, I'm going to be mean to you. Say, 'Yes Princess Candy, please be mean to me.' Say it while you stroke. 'Please humiliate me, please degrade me.' You love being humiliated and degraded, don't you? And you can just revisit this clip every time you need a mean brat fix. You're fucking pathetic and you could never get a girl like me but that's ok, because you know you're not worthy and you'd rather sit and home fucking your hand anyways. Your hand is your girlfriend, your hand is the closest to pussy you'll ever get. Fuck that hand pussy. No real pussy for you. Real pussy is reserved for real men and you're not a real man, are you? No, you're a pathetic little dumbfuck who craves degradation because you need a hot brat to be mean to you in order to get that pathetic cock hard.

Format: MP4
Duration: 8 Min
Size: 589 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online
Sashkalegion is offline   Reply With Quote