View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 10:38 PM   #2122
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hentai [3D] XXX GAMES - Great Collection (All Genres)

DropOut Saga [Ver.0.9.1b] Chapter 1 + Prologue

Year: April 2024
Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, 3DCG, Animated, Ren'Py, Teen 18+, Big tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Graphic violence, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Mobile, Oral sex, Sandbox, School setting, Sexual harassment, Vaginal sex, Male protagonist
Developer / Publisher: LazyBloodlines
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:3.67Gb
Version:0.9.1b
Uncensored

Overview:
Your life has been turned upside down since the loss of someone important to you. You've distanced yourself from everyone and lived in isolation,
consumed by grief. But you've always put on a brave face for the outside world. Showing weakness was never an option. As a member of the mob,
you've faced countless challenges that have taken a toll on you. You've been tasked with infiltrating an exclusive educational institution where
the students of powerful politicians are enrolled. But the ghosts of your past are still haunting you, and your sins continue to weigh heavily on your conscience.
Will you succumb to the seductive lure of the life of sin that you've been trying so hard to leave behind?
The stakes are high, and the clock is ticking. It's time to make a choice.​

Changelog:
Changelog v0.9.0b -> v0.9.1b:
-Fixed the installation error for Mobile Users
-Compressed the game even further for Android Users (Hence the different file sizes)

Changelog v0.9.0b:
- ~1000 renders added
- Fixed the gallery not properly unlocking the old scenes with Ava.
- 35 NSFW animations added.
- I updated how animations are displayed, which should stop the lag in old devices. (The complaints were very isolated, but I'd love some feedback on that.)
- Fixed a weird bug that would sometimes not display the correct names and nicknames for the characters in case you didn't type anything when you had the chance.
- Some have said that rolling backward was disabled. I have never deactivated that. So make sure you're downloading the correct OFFICIAL version of the game.
Just in case, I've forcefully set the rolling-back option to be True.

About the Prologue:
The Prologue was the first prototype for the game. It contains in detail all the events summarized in the Chapter 1 intro.
It's greatly advised to play the Prologue first and then play Chapter 1.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/226e452ef23e0
presskurant is offline   Reply With Quote