View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:00 PM   #7987
newageofx
Godfather forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default VERY DIRTY SHOWER : I fart, pee 4 times and shit a HUGE tur...

You watch me take my bath, I invite you to come in with me but the water is a little cold; so I�m going to pee in it to warm it up (I�ll pee 4 times in the water!). I suggest showing you the jacuzzi function of the bathtub (my big farts) but in wanting to show you I�m widening a HUGE underwater submarine! It is very visible through the water and very long! I pick it up in the water to suck it languorously, it feels so good!! I spread it on my body, face and hair while still in my bathtub, which will gradually turn the water REALLY BROWN! I will then come and fart several times to finally show you the built-in jacuzzi! You love my big messy farts underwater! I�m going to smear shit all over the walls and draw hearts for my love, before I come and cover myself in shit again and then submerge my body and head under water many times! I pee again before coming to play with my big dildo in the shape of a horse cock in my ass and in my pussy in several positions, my body full of shit still bathing in this pool of very smelly and very colored shit! I�m then going to have a huge, long fart (the longest of my entire life) without forgetting to put shit back on my body regularly. I continue to fuck my ass and pussy, changing dildos (my big black dildo) in different positions. I will then come and wash myself with the water full of shit to end up masturbating with the shower head in my disgusting beau until I orgasm!

2.60 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:27

VERY DIRTY SHOWER : I fart, pee 4 times and shit a HUGE turd underwater before playing in my shitty bath.mp4
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote