View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 08:27 PM   #7505
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default Trampling My New Pet Ginger - Goddess Platinum

About video: This video was shot just shortly after this pathetic thing spent the better part of two weeks coming to the Manor and begging Myself, Goddess Draya, and any other Mean Girl that would listen to it to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it a chance to become the newest live-in slave... little did the thing realize at the time, that being a live in slave, isn't quite the fun life it seems to be when you think about it as you spend hours in your room jerking or edging to Our videos...
No, being a live-in is being a bitch, punching bag, whipping boy, cook, errand bitch, designated driver, or whatever the fuck I, or She, or they, or anyone tells you to be, at any time, with no right to refuse, complain or ever talk back... when I wake up at 6:15am and roll over to find the little remote to electrocute the live-ins nuts so it knows it is time to get to the kitchen and start My breakfast, that is typical live-in lifestyle... sitting around and having long-winded, meandering conversations about the difficulty of maintaining Geo-Political Hegemony in a time of such polarization and discordant viewpoints if America's role in the world.... well, not really...
And guess what else... being a live-in, means that while you will likely get the most attention of any slave... I can assure you that it will not always be the kind of attention you like... and that's where we find this sad, pathetic, pasty sack of stink (and I honestly have no idea how this thing constantly smells so bad, I'm coming around to believe it has no clue how to actually use soap or a shower so its hygiene routine consists only of it rinsing its hands on its way out of a bathroom.... lol)
And so for its atention.... it gets Me dragging it into the office, laying it down on the floor, and walking all the fuck over it.... reminding it that this is what it means to be a live-in bitch.... no right to object, no permission to say no, and the only choice this beta bitch has is to obey and do as its told..

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:28
File Size : 341Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/129ae848636c6/Tr...s_Platinum.mp4
Katrin198 is online now   Reply With Quote