View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 12:27 AM   #156
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default Szolon's Fort

Szolon's Fort

Tags: Oral, Anal, Group
Description: And so, Dominik and Babika, our two daredevil back-packer friends, journey on in their search for new rousing, erotic adventures. Until their wanderlust leads them one day to the mystical and mysterious castle of Szolon. Szolon wees the handsome youths into his enchanting mediaeval Hostinec Lust.
The young men are quickly introduced to new sensual pleasures as they perform their sexual fantasies to-gether. As the guys writhe in carnal ecstasy, their young firm oiled naked bodies beckon us to join them. Wee to Castle Lust!!
I'm very happy to present the scene number one from Rosta's first movie that he directed for us, Szolon's Fort. When Tomas and Misha did their photographic expedition, I was amazed at how beautifully Szolon photographs. He notes across extraordinarily well in Rosta's movie and on Prague Buddies, but in the 'art' photos by Tomas and Misha. Szolon is truely a beautiful guy. Dominik is that sweet country-lad who came to us a couple of years ago. It's amazing that he's progressed so far. This scene is a great opening for Rosta's first effort. And the movie builds from here.
The plot thickens in scene number two of Rosta's movie, Szolon's Fort. Babika's boyfriend, Dominik, decides to go outside for a smoke, leaving Szolon alone with Babika. Szolon has been king while Babika and Dominik played table top games and confronts Babika with his knowledge. Szolon has one of the most beautiful bodies that I've had the privilege to work with. He has beautiful eyes and a disarming smile. Plus, I've been in love with Szolon's furry derriere for a long time. Well, Babika is a 'big guy.' And he acquits himself quite well in this episode.
Now we move on to scene three. This scene between Dan Dessera and Lukas Vaculik really clicks. Lukas is a thoroughly professional 'top man.' And Dan is a dedicated 'bottom man.' Thisbination always makes for good chemistry. I've work several times with Lukas and I must say he's a great journeyman. Always pounding. Lots of energy. Dan also makes regular appearances on Prague Buddies and is quite popular there. It just so happens that their scene is one of my favorites of Rosta's movie. From now on the movie builds momentum. I can highly rmend this episode of Szolon's Fort.
This is the final scene in Rosta's first movie, Szolon's Fort. All three guys are great. I've been very impressed by the work that I've done with Lukas Vaculik. He's really a hard man. He goes and goes and goes. Hynek has been with us for quite awhile, and he gives a better performance in each new shoot. Hynek's two scenes in Szolon's fort are really fabulous. For me his two scenes are the highlight of the movie.
Szolon, last but certainly not least, is one of the most photogenic models we've ever worked with. Tomas and Misha did some absolutely fabulous 'artistic' shots of him and Zdeno recently. I marveled at the beauty of Szolon's face. I've always marveled at his fantastic, furry derriere.
This scene really puts up my temperature and blood pressure. I do hope you enjoy it.
Starring Svens Torborg, Szolon, Hynek, Dominik, Babika and Lukas Vaculik.
Duration: 01:35:04
Format: AVI
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 720x544 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 628 Kbps avg, 0.139 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, ADPCM, 2 ch, ~352.8 Kbps
Filesize: 1.32 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
http://uploaded.net/file/nn6agzxe/Sz...Fort.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/m9smngk2/Sz...Fort.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/cfthmp06/Sz...Fort.part3.rar
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote