Godfather forum

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default Othello 2000

Othello 2000

Year: 1998
Director: Joe D'Amato
Cast: Cortknee, Kimberly, Mila, Papillon
Tags: anal, feature, interracial
Description: Life is pretty strange. Your name is Desdimona and mine is Othello. Not to say that has anything to do with Shakespeare. I just thought it was funny.' Actually, what's funny is that Othello speaks dialogue with an American accent and voiceover with an Italian one, but this line is worth noting because it's virtually the only connection at all to the alleged source material. The plot of this Othello involves the planning of a crime. Which in turn involves having lots of sex. The only other glimpse of Shakespeare comes when Othello wonders how Cassio got hold of Desdimona's strawberry-spotted handkerchief. Or, in this version, her leopard-print thong. The flick also has a brief entry in Shakespeares After Shakespeare: An Encyclopedia of the Bard in Mass Media and Popular Culture: A series of unrelated interracial trysts, opening with a scene in which drifter Othello rescues Desdemona from a harassing motorcycle gang. Little Shakespearean content beyond the title, character names, and interracial nature of the couplings.Scene 1. Cortknee, Sean Michaels Scene 2. Kimberly Jade, Michael Hurt Scene 3. Mila, Jake Steed, Mr. Marcus Scene 4. Kimberly Jade, Jeremy , Julian St. Jox Scene 5. Papillon, Jake Steed Scene 6. Cortknee, Sean Michaels Scene 7. Papillon, Jake Steed, Julian St. Jox, Michael Hurt
Duration: 01:23:41
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 576x432 (4:3), 29.970 fps, ~1 600 Kbps avg, 0.215 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~138 Kbps
Filesize: 1.02 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://filejoker.net/pg8486iz3i5j/Othello_2000.mp4
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote