View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 12:25 PM   #8708
omnnium
Godfather forum

omnnium is on a distinguished road
Default Headboard Predicament Part 4 - Breathe Play Hogtie Heaven

Title : Headboard Predicament Part 4 - Breathe Play Hogtie Heaven

Duration : 00:10:03 // Size : 156.92 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

The last part of this awesome video ends when I am stood up on my knees facing forward against the metal headboard. My elbows are still crushed behind my back, my ankles are crossed and tied, and I have no where to go but to remain as still as possible or else I fall backwards. Terrified to fall, my Punisher ties my neck to the headboard to keep me ass in place. The fucked up part of this predicament is that every time my knees grew tired and I wanted to lean backwards to relieve the weight off of them, I choke myself out each time I pulled back. After some time, I was untied, picked up by my crotch rope and elbows, and laid back onto the pain table where I was tightly hogtied for the remaining duration of the our playtime. Punisher sits behind me as I writhe around in pain so he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back to add to the intensity. What a way to finish off a hogtie! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, submissive sluts, bondage, asian, bondage, bdsm, damsel in, predicament bondage, hair tied, crotch rope, ballgag, struggling, drooling, live show, asiana starr, spanking, high heels, elbow bondage,
https://k2s.cc/file/53ec25c958868
omnnium is online now   Reply With Quote