View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 07:45 AM   #9907
deil1974
Godfather forum

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Holding Hands Version 0.19

The protagonist works as a writer but has been unable to produce anything that he considers high quality and going through depression because of it.
Meanwhile, one the old friends that his girlfriend is invited to stay in the house due to being evicted.
What impact will have this event in the life of the protagonist?
Will he find a rival for the love of his girlfriend?
Will he have is entire relationship destroyed?
Or will he find a new fetish?

Changelog:
v0.19:
-Added content for the days 8 & 9 of the NTRS 2 route.
-Added 1 sex event for this route.
-Fixed typos both NTRS routes.
-Fixed a bug where there were 2 Lilys present in different spots in the house in NTRS 1.
-Added 2 events for the Halloween minigame. (Go with Lily, Axel and Bryan to the Double Room - Go with Lily to the bathroom)
-Added content for the days 11 & 12 of the NTR 1 route.
-Added 1 sex event to this route.
-A bug in the Vanilla route was fixed unexpectedly. (I have no idea what fixed it, but some people where getting an "End of version" Message after an event, and i don't remember fixing it, but somehow it doesn't appear in the current version, so that is good i think...)
-Fixed some typos in the NTR 1 and NTR 2 routes.
-Fixed an event from the recollection room where the last image of one of the events wasn't erasing itself before finishing the event.

Genre:
2Dgame, 3DCG, Adventure, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Groping, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Vaginal sex

Developer: Kirantiplayer
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
File size: 647 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cff9e7620c90a/Ho...ands_v0.19.rar

Superheroes Suck Version 01.052 Public

In the game you’ll play as a man teetering over the edge of boredom right before the opportunity of meta-human abilities comes to rescue him from his day-to-day life, and thrusts him into the crime-fighting theater of being a superhero! Eventually, he needs to meet his team first. Action! Romance! Lewds! All powered by the hamster currently spinning the workout wheel on my rendering machine.?

Changlog:
01.052 Public

2 Riley Events
2 Harper Events
2 Chrys Events
2 Valentina Events
2 Artemisia Events
A complete overhaul of Harper's Shower Repeatable!

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Superpowers, Romance, Big ass, Big tits, Handjob, Vaginal sex, Milf

Developer: Solace
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 01.052 Public
Censored: No
Size: 1520 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/95ad4e5cf846d/Su...2public-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote