View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 09:27 AM   #9250
deil1974
Godfather forum

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

The Patriarch v0.2a (TheGary)

A couple of friends invited you on a fortnight's trek to put you back on your feet.
They noticed how hard your breakup affected you and they decided to share their vacation with you.
After a week in the wild, the three of you are getting much closer than you expected.
But little by little, it dawns on your little group that there’s something odd going on.
Will you be able to make it back to your former life? Will you want to go back to your former life?

Genre:
3dcg, group sex, bdsm, big ass, big tits, vaginal sex, anal sex, animated, oral sex, creampie, adventure

Developer: TheGary
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.2a
Censored: No
Size: 594 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/66c351d3f687e/Th...ch-0.2a-pc.zip

A Few Days Ep. 10

You are a Private Detective, you scored the easiest case in the world. All you have to do is sit in
a sleepy town and wait.
On your first day of what you believe is doing nothing and getting paid for it, you get roped into doing a little bit of private detecting for someone, which should only take a few days. Hence the name of the game.
Once word gets around that there is a Private Detective in town, a few people start showing up with their petty small-town problems, none of them can afford to actually pay what a Private Detective normally charges, but one by one you keep getting sucked into it, realizing slowly that all is not what it seems.?

Changelog:
Ep 10 aka Holiday special
Its only has 200 images and for the most part linear except towards the end where I do a few things to annoy you.

Its all about Charlie - It involves the story, it involves Charlie and doesn't involve Christmas or any holidays.
A couple of known things
I personally may have made some typos after it was proof read.
And there is at least one image of his shirt I forgot to fix.

Genre:
3DCG, Virgin, Animated, Small tits, Vaginal sex, MILF, Anal sex,Point & Click

Developer: Mickydoo
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: Episode 10
Censored: No
Size: 1550 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/59fa1cba14ba8/AFewDays_pc_ep10.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote